More about Liposomal Vitamin C:
Our body doesn’t metabolize efficiently the most ordinary forms of oral Vitamin C, tablets, capsules, powders or liquids. This is because our body tightly regulates its absorption rate. This means that levels of vitamin C in the intestine may reach saturation point at as little as 200mg. In fact, the more we take in the less we absorb. Thus, very little reaches your blood stream and the cells, where it is needed most. Intravenous delivery of vitamin C has proven to be the most effective route for absorption, but this method is both costly and impractical.
Liposomal Vitamin C may contribute to:
- THE NORMAL FUNCTION OF THE IMMUNE SYSTEM.
- OPTIMAL COLLAGEN FORMATION FOR NORMAL FUNCTION OF SKIN, BLOOD VESSELS, BONES, CARTILAGE, GUMS & TEETH.
- NORMAL FUNCTIONING OF THE NERVOUS SYSTEM.
- REDUCTION OF TIREDNESS AND FATIGUE.
- PROTECTION OF CELLS FROM OXIDATIVE STRESS.