More about Liposomal Glutathione & Antioxidants Complex:
- Glutathione, also referred to as the Master Antioxidant is synthesised in the body and naturally found in every cell. It protects from free radicals damage and aging. Glutathione is essential cellular defenses and immune system function. It also very important in supporting the liver detoxification pathways.
- Glutathione supplementation must be in a liposomal form to cross cell membranes and be useful within the cell.
- N-acetyl L carnitine is an important amino acid, vital for energy metabolism. Its most important function is to transport fatty acids into the mitochondria present within muscle cells, which also include the heart muscle. Mitochondria are organelles that produce vital energy within the cell that regulate our metabolic activities.
- Alpha lipoic acid is another potent antioxidant with many possible functions, to include brain activity and detoxification.
- Gingko biloba, of which the active component is ginkgolide may increase blood flow to the peripheries, including the brain.
- Each capsule also contains concentrate Rosemary extract at 12.5mg. Its lipid-soluble flavonoids possess high antioxidant value, which may also enhance brain function activity.
- Last but not least, this product also contains Resveratrol, a flavonoid found at high concentrations in red grapes. It is also present in other deep dark n colour fruits and vegetables, but also tea and chocolate. It has the function to protect the plant DNA from environmental factors.
What will I use this Liposomal Glutathione & Antioxidants Complex formula for?
- Protect cell membrane and therefore DNA structure
- Auto-immune diseases of the central nervous system, like MS, and other alike
- Degenerative brain disorders, like Alzheimer’s
- Very high stressed individuals
- Support liver detoxification pathways
- Support the immune system