Ayurvedic practitioners have been using Shilajit for centuries, as a rejuvenator and as antiaging compound.
Shilajit is an important component of the Ayurvedic medicine given its characteristics as a rasayana. In this context, Shilajit may promote strength and longevity.
- Anti-Inflammatory, as it may reduces inflammation in the body
- Stress Reduction: Because it helps the body to better deal with stress and anxiety
- Full of antioxidants: because it scores very high on the ORAC scale
- Hangover Buster: Can help to reduce the effects of a hangover
- Mood Balancer: Promotes emotional stability
- Yogi Wohi: Enables the body to absorb more nutrients from other substances
- Aphrodisiac: Because it ma enhance libido and improves sexual function
Antibacterial: because it may fight bacterial infections such as streptococci