- 1 x plant-based burger
- 1 x seeded gluten free bun
- Vegan cheese
- 1 x portobello mushroom
- 1 x beef tomato
- Purple onion
- Rocket salad
- Sweet potatoes chips (frozen or freshly cut)
- Good quality ketchup and vegan mayonnaise
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Truffle oil
- Pink salt and black pepper to taste
- To make this mouth watering vegan burger is easy. Start by placing the burger in the oven, following cooking instructions
Also add to the oven sweet potatoes chips, alongside portobello mushroom and few
onion slices. Check regularly, do not burn.
Slice bun in half and slightly grill.
Spread one side of the bun with ketchup and the other with vegan mayonnaise.
5 minutes to perfect cooking add on top of the burger few slices of a vegan cheese.
Once burger is cooked, add it to the bun and layer with the rest of the ingredients.
Add extra virgin olive oil, plus a drizzle of truffle oil, pinch of salt and black pepper
Enjoy the animal friendly and guilt free sensation with this mouth watering vegan burger.