- Firm (not silky) 80gr tofu. This very tasty scrambled tofu recipe is enough for two bread toasts
- ¼ of finely diced courgette
- 1 teaspoon of nutritional yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Pinch of black salt
- Sprinkle of black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- Sprinkle of dry sage
- Vegan mayonnaise
In a small bowl, mix together nutritional yeast, turmeric, paprika, black salt, and
pepper. Set aside.
In a frying pan, sauté spring onion, garlic clove, diced courgette with extra virgin
olive oil and water until soft.
Add to the pan crumbled tofu. Pour spices into the pan, mixing well and cook for
about 3 minutes.
Sprinkle with dry sage and finish cooking for another minute or so.
Serve on toasted gluten free, seeded bread spread with vegan mayonnaise and your favourite vegetables on a side, like avocado, tomatoes or mixed leaves salad for a bigger meal.
Enjoy the animal friendly, mouth watering sensation of this very tasty scrambled tofu.