- 80 grs of gluten free fusilli
- 1 tablespoon of green peas
- 5 sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of fermented beetroot or sauerkraut
- ¼ finely chopped carrot
- 1 tablespoon of chopped green olives
- 1 sliced artichoke heart
- Small handful of mixed salad leaves
- 1 tablespoon of green pesto
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of pink salt and black pepper to taste
Pour enough water into a saucepan and bring to boil. Once boiling, add salt, green peas and bring back to boil.
Add pasta and follow cooking instructions.
Meanwhile add and mix the rest of the ingredients in a large salad bowl, plus salt to taste.
Once pasta is cooked, slightly “al dente”, drain alongside the green peas, add to the salad bowl and mix thoroughly with the rest of the ingredients.
Add a bit more extra virgin olive oil and salt if needed.
Enjoy the Italian vegan sensation.